Cartae Open School – 2017/2018 participant
- Cartae is an alternative learning space for the exploration of contemporary art modes, ideas and criticality, and their applications to individual practices. It is a site of experimentation, dialogue, creation, and research. Cartae is an initiative of aceartinc.
- Development of ongoing series, Iterations of Home. Themes of diaspora, food, home, migration, & intergenerational inheritence.
Whiny Femmes – zine co-editor
- A collection of art and writing by queer femmes edited by Christina Hajjar & Julia Hardy
Flux Gallery – committee member
- Flux exhibits contemporary art by early-stage and emerging artists.
Mentoring Artists for Women’s Art (MAWA) – programming committee member
- MAWA encourages and supports the intellectual and creative development of women in the visual arts by providing an ongoing forum for education and critical dialogue.
QTPOC Drop the Mic – co-founder & co-organizer
- A biannual open mic night for queer and trans performers of colour. Drop the Mic is organized by QPOC Winnipeg, annually corresponding with Genderfest Winnipeg (February) and Winnipeg Pride (June).
CONSTELACIONES – art collective member and project coordinator
- Project-based collective for Return Atacama, series of performances with Monica Martinez, Roewan Crowe, Doris Difarnecio, and Helene Vosters.
Feminist Art Conference residency – 2017 participant
- A 14-day artist residency for intersectional feminists hosted by Feminist Art Conference Toronto, a grassroots, not for profit, volunteer-based organization.
- Co-facilitator with the Institute for Women’s and Gender Studies, the Manitoba Crafts Museum and Library, and the We Care Campaign MMIW; permanently installed at UWinnipeg, Winter 2017.
- MAWA First Friday Lecture
- University of Winnipeg Crossings scholarly article.
- “Erotic Agents and Contestations of Control” panel at the 16th Annual Red River Women’s Studies Conference: Bodies, Spaces, and Powers.
- Founder of young feminist art group at MAWA & Twilight Flight installation.